Keep Forward or Stop ?

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Why this happen to me ?


What is Love? Is not about how he treat you. Is not about hug and kiss or how many times he said "I Love You" to you. Is about, can we mantain that relationship until marriage ?


If someone asked me, "Are you happy with him?" Honestly I'm happy with him BUT why there's so many problems?

I know him almost 2 years. We've spent many times together and I Love Him

When the first time he asked me to be his girlfriend, he gave me one bouquet of white roses. It's so romantic for me

Times passed, we hold hands, hugs and kiss. Talking about everything and knowing more about each other, for me he is "limited edition" man in the world :)

Until one day I met his family and after that..
He was not allowed into my house too often, but it still ok for me
He could not sms me too often because it can make his mother angry, it started bothering me


and I dont know why?


So, his mother had a bad past and someone who already make his mother really desperate was the one who Had a face similar to my face.
His mother started don't like me
It's makes me tired

 Then I pray to GOD 
When i asked God "is he the right one for me?" God answered "everything have their own time." and i don't understand
So, I asked God to give me a clue and I pray like this "God, is he the right one for me, tomorrow i wanna see him wearing a blue shirt, amen!" and you know what? Tomorrow morning he wear a blue shirt and i never see him wear it before.

Ok, I'm trying to believe in God but his mother always making problems that makes me can't met with him.
His mother never said that she want her son looking for the other girlfriend

I pray one more time asked God to give me a clue and HE give it again. I'm not kidding it's happen to me.

I still don't believe it and when I wanna asked God to give me a clue for a third time,I heard God said "how many times you have to asked Me a clue, so you can trust Me?" I was shocked

So, until now I choose to keep walking in God even I'm tired ,sad and i can't stand it anymore.
although can not met with him too often even just going to the mall or watching movie, I'm trying to be a good girl for God.

Wish me Luck ! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment